As you know, we are specialised in the history of wine and that is why we are pleased to inform you that from July 1st our history goes on.
Conde de los Andes reopens
After this three-and-a-half month break, the fascinating cellars of our winery in Ollauri will once again welcome wine tourists. Wine, culture and history lovers will once again enjoy one of the oldest and most extensive underground facilities in La Rioja and in the wine scene in Spain.
In this new stage starting on July 1st we have designed two options. Both of them comply with all the health and safety protocols.
- Comprehensive tour of the Conde de los Andes cellars in Ollauri (La Rioja).
- Only one group of visitors per day, and only in the mornings.
- Opening time: 11 pm.
- Capacity restricted to a minimum of four and a maximum of 10 persons, all of them within the same group of visitors. Only persons over 14 years of age (if the group includes minors, please contact us in advance).
- Important: the tour can only be booked in advance, writing to the email email@example.com or calling to +34 941 33 83 80
- Price per visitor: €40 (members of Club Conde de los Andes enjoy a special 10% discount).
AFTERNOON TOUR OF THE VINEYARDS
During the summer of 2020, we bring you the chance to visit the Conde de los Andes vineyards for the first time. Visitors will be able to discover the origin of our wines with an exclusive quad tour of the old vineyards in Briñas:
- This activity is only available in the afternoon and for small groups (minimum four persons, maximum eight).
- Price per visitor: €125 (members of Club Conde de los Andes enjoy a special 10% discount).
Do you want to live a different and exclusive wine tourism experience this summer?
If you wish to organise a tailor-made visit or require any other services (such as the possibility of ordering food or a meal at the winery), please contact us
Welcome to Conde de los Andes, where you’re part of history!